At Denis Coakley Racing, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
We’re DENIS COAKLEY RACING LIMITED Registered in England & Wales number: 05871583 Registered Office: 1 West Ilsley, Newbury, Berkshire, RG20 7AA
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent
We may obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you contact us about products and services or submit an enquiry form.
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address and information regarding your interest in our services.
We may use your information to:
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us about our products and services, then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your information or let us know when you contact us by email, phone or mail.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted.
You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us using the contact details above.
The accuracy of your information is important to us. We’re working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that we hold about you. In the meantime, if you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us using the contact details above.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (we may charge £10 for information requests to cover our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you).
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. Any sensitive information (such as credit or debit card details) is encrypted and protected with at least 128 Bit encryption on SSL.
Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
No personal information is stored in the cookies that are issued by the site. The value stored in the cookie is an anonymous identifier, which is not linked to any other personal information you may give us during your visit. If you do not wish to receive these cookies you can disable them in your browser, though doing so may affect the functionality of our website. Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings and it is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our website makes use of embedded services such as LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google Maps and Google Fonts.
Pages with this embedded content may present cookies from those services, over which we have no control. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about how these cookies are controlled.
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
As part of the services offered to you through this website, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”). By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EU. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in April 2018.
1. Rights – all rights in the material at this site are owned by us.
2. Trade marks are registered in many jurisdictions across the world. Save as provided in these terms and conditions any use or reproduction of these trade marks is prohibited.
3. Copying – you may view this site and you are welcome to print hard copies of material on it for your personal, non-commercial use. All other copying whether in electronic, hard copy or other format is prohibited and all other rights reserved.
4. NO WARRANTIES – THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WE GIVE NO WARRANTIES THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO USE THIS SITE OR THAT IT WILL CONTINUE TO BE MADE AVAILABLE IN ITS CURRENT OR ANY OTHER FORM OR THAT ANY MATERIAL OR INFORMATION CONTAINED ON IT WILL BE ACCURATE OR COMPLETE. ANY WARRANTIES WHICH WOULD OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED BY LAW INCLUDING WARRANTIES AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR SKILL AND CARE ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. Your responsibility – we have exercised reasonable care in compiling the information provided at this site but you should always verify the information with independent authorities before acting on it. It is your responsibility to use virus checking software on any material downloaded from this site and to ensure the compatibility of such software with your equipment.
6. NO LIABILITY – TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW WE (AND ALL OF OUR SISTER, PARENT AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES) HEREBY EXCLUDE ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE) SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR OF ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED ON IT OR DOWNLOADED FROM IT OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY ERROR IN THE PROVISION OF THIS SITE OR ANY COMPUTER VIRUS TRANSMITTED THROUGH THIS SITE WHETHER SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISES FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE AND EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
7. Materials submitted by you – you agree that any materials posted by you or otherwise submitted to the site, whether ideas, creative concepts or other materials, may be used and disclosed by us without restriction for whatever purpose we deem fit and without payment of any sum or acknowledgement of you as their source. WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF USE OR DISCLOSURE OF SUCH MATERIALS BY US. This paragraph 7 does not affect any rights you may have under data protection or similar laws, to the extent that such rights cannot be excluded. In this connection please see our privacy statement, below.
8. Links to other sites – sites to which you link through this site are independent of this site and we have no control over them and accept no liability in respect of your use or inability to use them.
9. Other legal notices – there are other legal notices on areas of this site which relate to your use of such areas.
10. Changes to this legal notice – we may amend this legal notice from time to time.
11. Law and Jurisdiction – these terms and conditions and any matter relating to this site shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of them. © Denis Coakley Racing 2018.
Follow us on Facebook…